Dangers of Vaporizing – Could it be As Bad Since it Sounds?
Lots of people have questions concerning the dangers of E-Cigarettes and if they are even safe to use. The truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs look like regular cigarettes, they often times contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually within regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all of the negative health threats of e-cigs are currently unknown. But here are a few facts that can help you select if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, while some argue that liquid nicotine gum could be just as bad, they admit that there surely is no proven record of individuals who quit longterm using either product. E-cigs remain a very new product, so there’s plenty of time to find out what their effects may be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers declare that they do not feel any longer cravings because of their favorite cigarettes after they switch to e-liquid. They also claim that they don’t really have any longer bad breath or oral problems from smoking. This is because the vapors of most e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are a few potent e-liquid chemicals that could be harmful if inhaled. That is why, it’s best to follow the guidelines provided by the Nicotine patch along with other nicotine products.
– The flavors available in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You may also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some people claim that fruit drinks make their teeth whiter, while some say that it’s an awesome way to control their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but rather come in an array of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins that may harm smokers and non-smokers alike. Based on the surgeon general, these harmful chemicals “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that many of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as asthma and allergies.
– While many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent Puff Bar Flavors natural alternative to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there is “limited evidence to support this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the chance of dying from stroke by using them. In one study, smokers who took a VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who did not take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. For this reason, it’s probably best to stay away from e cigarettes entirely, particularly if you want to protect your wellbeing.
In an incident report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of used cigarette smoke. One case was so very bad that the patient died. This tragedy has resulted in calls for all adult Americans to stop smoking by 2021. However, in this case, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any type of dangers to heart health when used their proper form, in line with the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor compared to the serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, many people are put off from switching to most of these products because of all of the hype surrounding them. The simple truth is that these new devices are much safer compared to the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that lots of smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the dilemna, the benefits of learning to be a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you might get from using them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what exactly are you looking forward to?